CarPort ForumCarPort Forum

Passat 3C Climatronic hilfe

-WP-

Hallo,

Das gibt es nicht viel los in Englischen site so möchte ich meine Frage hier zu schreiben, aber in Englisch. Ich hoffe, das ist ok so hier gehts.

Hi all,

I'm newbie here so please bare with me.

I recently retrofitted a 2nd-hand Climatronic panel to my 2008 VW Passat 3C. Reason for this retrofit was to have the Auxiliary heater activation button inside the car as I also replaced the non-working TT-V heater with 2nd-hand TT-Vevo unit

Mainly all works as it should but there is a few Faults in the system. First, when with the old Climatronic Panel the settings to temp/vents/etc. were left unchanged after restarting the car, now all settings are preset when I turn off ignition. New Aux.heater is also a Parking heater as the old one was not. Now I have the Aux.heater activation in MFD but there is also a problem it does not activate the Climatronic.

Here is attached the latest System Scan I performed.

I'd be most delighted if someone could help me out here.

21112014.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

I think my Englisch is to bad for answare in englisch ;)

So wie es für mich aussieht ist oder sind Sicherungen (Fuse) defekt, vermutlich ausgelöst durch einen Kurzschluss.

Möglich ist auch das die Kabel oder Stecker zwischen Standheizung und Climatronic defekt sind.

best regards

Nasenbohrer für Infos

Diagnoseinterface Diamex CP Compact, CarPort OBD,KKL Pro,CAN Pro

Fahrzeuge: Superb II Kombi Fl 2.0 TDI 170@200 PS | Skoda Kamiq 1.0 TSi | Superb III 2.0 TDI 4x4 190 PS |

Fehler Auslesen, Löschen, Anpassungen und Codierungen, VIM Freischaltungen (Audi) soweit möglich!

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=3AE6945C79E4C9E!17729&app=OneNote&authkey=!AMn8y885S2R-6Xg

MQB-Codierungen

Danke an die Ersteller und Pfleger der beiden Übersichten, für alle die das nutzen möchten Bitte haltet Euch an die Regeln!!! Danke

Perhaps you have to drive to a VAG Workshop and there your Climatronic gets a new Groundposition. And if VAG has a Softwareupdate for the Climatronic, they can also load this on your System.

Is it the right unit, you build in? Are the VW-Part Numbers the same between old and new unit?

Golf 4 GTI V5 AGZ 150PS Bj. 1998, Autodia K509 mit Carport KKL Pro und Carport CAN Basis, Windows XP

Du hast aber schon gesehen das die Fehler statisch sind? Es gibt für diesen Fehler im Repleitfaden Abarbeitungshinweise und es sind dort mögliche Fehlerquellen genannt die man prüfen sollte.

Es mag zwar neue Softwarestände geben die beseitigen aber den statischen Fehler zwischen Standheizung und Climatronic nicht.

Nasenbohrer für Infos

Diagnoseinterface Diamex CP Compact, CarPort OBD,KKL Pro,CAN Pro

Fahrzeuge: Superb II Kombi Fl 2.0 TDI 170@200 PS | Skoda Kamiq 1.0 TSi | Superb III 2.0 TDI 4x4 190 PS |

Fehler Auslesen, Löschen, Anpassungen und Codierungen, VIM Freischaltungen (Audi) soweit möglich!

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=3AE6945C79E4C9E!17729&app=OneNote&authkey=!AMn8y885S2R-6Xg

MQB-Codierungen

Danke an die Ersteller und Pfleger der beiden Übersichten, für alle die das nutzen möchten Bitte haltet Euch an die Regeln!!! Danke

When I first replaced the non-working Auxiliary heater with the replacement unit the Climatronic did not start either when the Auxheater was activated. So I think this is not about the Climatronic panel but it might be a coding issue because I have all the functionalities working but two(no memory of previous settings on climatronic and no activation through aux.heater). But I do not know how to read/interpret the coding on the Auxiliary heater if there is something wrong or in the long-coding of Central Electrics.

But I will re-check the connector on the Climatronic panel as I did check the connector on the Aux.Heater already last week.