Jump to content

welche Lizenz brauche ich ?

Recommended Posts


Meine Tochter hat nen Seat Ibiza 6L Bj. 12/02 und ich möchte da ab und an Feler auslesen und löschen.

Diverse Einstellungen wie Komfortschliessung etc. sind ja soweit ich das gelesen habe erst bei den Pro Lizenzen mit dabei.


Reicht mir die OBD2 Lizenz oder brauch ich KKL ?


Hier mal die Beschreibung meines Kabels:


OBD2 KKL Diagnose Interface mit einem USB Anschluß. Dieses ist kompatibel mit VAG-Soft bis 409,1


Wollte lieber erstmal nachfragen bevor ich etwas kaufe.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.